Sunday, July 22, 2012

Priti NYC Chrysanthos with foil tips

I'm so happy with the way this mani turned out.  The combination of the different toned golds together with the combination of matte and chrome like shine just matched my jewellery so perfectly.  I felt like a million bucks wearing this.

I used Priti NYC Chrysanthos as my base colour, which I then mattified using Essie Matte About You.  I then applied some foil glue to just the tips of my fingers and allowed that to dry completely. I then used some gold nail art foil on the tips.

These photos were taken before I applied top coat to the tips, because I knew the top coat would slightly wrinkle the foil, which it did, but it also meant that the tips would stay on longer that an hour!

I am so totally off to do a silver version of this right now, in fact given the number of different coloured foils I have, I'm going to have to check out what other colour combinations I can pull together.

No comments:

Post a Comment