Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ulta3 - Black, white & brown

Lily White - a nice white polish.  It's the only white I own, so I don't know how it compares to others, but I like it.  My bottle was pretty thick and a bit gloopy to apply.  But it ended up smooth and opaque. This was three coats.

Chocolate cake - Is a very dark brown.  Man, I can hardly imagine what a chocolate cake this dark would taste like.... aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhh *wipes droop from side of mouth*. This was two coats and it was still a bit streaky, but probably because of my poor application.
Black satin - a lovely black polish.  Perfect on its own or for layering.  It is very shiny without a top coat, look how shiny my nails are, you can see the clouds in the sky reflected on my nails - cool.  My bottle was a good consistancy and easy to apply.  This was two coats.  It's not totally opaque in one coat, but I find I can get away with one coat for layering.


No comments:

Post a Comment