Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nfu Oh polishes - order from the US

Fellow polish lovers here in Australia would know that its almost impossible to get Nfu Oh polishes here.  The only stockist is Vivid nails and they don't have anything on their website to give an idea of what they have in stock or what they cost. I purchased holos from them last year for $18 each. And they were selling the decent flakies (what they had in stock) for $25.40 each!  Given the Aussie dollar is parity with the US dollar, I just don't think that we Aussies should have to put up with those sort of prices or lack of availability. So...

I’m thinking of placing an order for some Nfu Oh polishes from fabuloustreet in the US, using hopshopgo.  For those that don't know, hopshopgo gives you a US address that you can ship the items to, then they post them on to you in Australia.  It gets around the whole "you have to purchase from the authorised reseller in your country" business and means we can get things from companies that wont ship internationally.  My husband and I have ordered Nike IDs, My M&Ms and a whole stack of other things and the service works perfectly.

The cost of the polishes is $12.50 on fabuloustreet, but taking into account the hopshopgo service charge and shipping to Australia, it would cost about $16.50 per bottle.  Is anyone else interested in me ordering some Nfu Oh (holos or flakies) for them??  If so, check our fabuloustreet and send me an email.  You would also need to pay for postage from my place in Canberra to you.

Just to whet your appetite, here are some of my Nfu Oh swatches.






No comments:

Post a Comment