Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OPI Absolutely Alice

As you would know, this polish was released last year as part of the whole Alice in Wonderland collection.  What you probably don't know is that the actress Mia Wasikowska, who played Alice is from my home town, Canberra.  In fact she even went to the same high school as me. Except I was at school there about the time she was born - tee hee, now I'm showing my age!!

Anyway, Absolutely Alice is glitter polish perfection.  It's almost all blue micro glitter, but with enough gold glitter in there to catch the sun and glint in your eye.   I love that this glitter was so dense that two coats gives 100% coverage.

Alice up very close.

This is the only polish I got from the collection.  I was wondering about getting Mad as a Hatter.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment