Friday, April 1, 2011

Artform Revolutionary Range #503 Silver Green

This is truly the most amazing multichrome polish EVER!  I think this is my #1 favourite multichrome polish, the colours are amazing and I just haven't seen another polish like it.  From my Googling I believe this polish is a dupe (from the same manufacturer even) as the discontinued Ozotic Pro #503.  I can only assume they ran out of ingredients for this one, because why the hell would you discontine it!

#503 is called Silver Green, but the colours flash from an amazing emerald green through turquoise blue, moss green to a cool toned bronze.  This was two coats over a black base in the full sun.






My last post mentioned that when some of my bottle arrived they weren't full.  Here is one.  I only used two coats of this (on four nails for the swatch), so there is no way I used 5mm out of the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment