Monday, April 11, 2011

Nfu Oh #62

For some reason, Nfu Oh #62 just doesn't seem to get the same love that the other Nfu Oh holos get. Especially #61 and #65.

I only just received #62 in my latest haul from Vivid Nails, and I think this might just be my favourite Nfu Oh holo colour.  It's slightly pink, but also a tan fleshy colour, but it still has the amazing linear holo effect that Nfu Oh holos are famous for.


Up close of the linear rainbow holo.


Indoors without strong light this polish is a very pretty pale pink, flesh colour.

I also applied this using Nfu Oh Aqua Base, which let me just say is AMAZING.  Had I realised how awesome it was I would have got it ages ago.  It is so shiny and wet looking that its really hard to tell if its dry.  The shininess of the base also makes the holo have a much shinier finish.

Which is your favourite Nfu Oh holo colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment