Monday, April 9, 2012

aEngland Dragon stamped with numbers

We seem to have recovered from our chocolate induced Easter Monday coma.  Far too many MaltEaster Bunny's have been consumed in this household!  

A number of polishes that I got during the last few months were some the new aEngland Legends collection.  There are heaps of awesome swatches out there of this collection, which of course meant I had to get them.

This is Dragon, which is a dusty green polish with a golden shimmer and a light holographic effect.  I love that this polish is a true one coater.

After wearing my Lynnderella's for such a long time, I feel I can't just wear a plain old mani at the moment, so I pulled out my stamping plates and chose this cool number image off some plates I recently got through Fab UR Nails blog. This was plate QA9 from the QA image plates.


Stamping was done using China Glaze 2030, which matched the golden undertones of Dragon really well.



And for my little boy who is learning the shapes of different numbers, this mani is pretty cool.


For the record, here is aEngland Dragon on it's one.  One single coat over Orly Bonder base coat.


The holo effect is subtle on the nail.  The holo particles are very fine and totally smooth, but I don't think you could really call it a linear holo.  Gorgeous nail polish tough!




Back to work tomorrow after four lovely days off. At least it's a short week!

No comments:

Post a Comment