Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Franken Polish Contest and my black magnetic holo franken

Entries in the franken polish contest are now closed.

A week or so a go, I created a blue magnetic holographic franken polish. Today I have created a black  version.  I LOVE it.  This was 1/2 magnetic black polish, 1/4 China Glaze Let's do it in 3D and 1/4 Glitter Gal Black Holographic. I've named it 'Magnetwinkle'.


I really love creating franken polishes, it’s relaxing, creative and easy to do.

So I have decided to do a franken polish contest, just to see what beauties you can all come up with.

Here are the rules:
  • This contest is open internationally
  • You have to be a GFC follower to submit your entry.
  • You can submit just one entry.
  • You must create a franken polish, name it and swatch it on your fingers.
  • Your franken can be created anyway, mxing poilshes or adding micas, pigments and glitters.
  • Send your entry to morenailpolish@iinet.net.au and include:
    1. one photo of your nails wearing your franken polish (horizontal please)
    2. The name of your franken polish
    3. The recipe you used to create the franken
    4. Your GFC name
    5. your blog URL – if you have one.
    6. any other description or comments to support your franken polish.
  • Your entry CANNOT be posted anywhere until I publish all entries here, after that you can go nuts and post your pictures anywhere and ask for votes.
Entries close in two weeks, on 2 June 2011, so get your lab coats on and start frankening.

The winner will be determined via online voting, where each of my GFC followers will be able to vote once for their favourite franken polish.

The winner will receive a brand new, unused bottle of the discontinued and hard to find, Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Turquoise Opal, purchased by me. Here is a swatch of my bottle, I'm giving away my spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment