Thursday, May 3, 2012

BSJ Diamonds

I want to get a post up tonight, but I haven't downloaded any photos off my camera.  So today you will get some photos of a polish I wore a work or two ago.  

This is BSJ Diamonds Holographic polish. I think its just called #4. I got this in a swap with Neelai from the Philippines, who blogs over at naiL staSh. She makes lovely frankens (especially since she just got some spectraflair :) and she also takes amazing photos of her manis. 

This is a lovely light copper shaded holographic polish.  Not only is it holo, but it has a slightly metallic finish too.   Just my sort of colour!  And even though it is freezing here tonight in Canberra, just seeing this colour makes it feel warm and sunny.
 





I love being able to do swaps for polishes from brands that I have never heard of, especially when they are as lovely as this holo polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment