Friday, May 11, 2012

Layla Ceramic Effect 62

Gvein my sipnlelg and gmmaarr aolpgoy yasdetrey, and the cevelr cemomnt form Catkin, I tughhot I wluod gvie tihs a try.  Not jsut uinsg the kownn praaargph, but to see if you ralely can udnstrenad waht I'm wirintg if all the ltteres in the wrods are mexid up, and olny the frsit and lsat ltteer are in the rhgit pclae. 

It wlil be smoe mtaenl suatiomlitn for you aynawy.

Hree is Layla 62. Sunnntig auqa bule gsals feclk simemhr.  Two catos wtih Shece Vtie top caot.





I can't keep it up, sorry.  You have no idea how long that paragraph above took to type!!  It was fun though.

I hope it made enough sense for you and too bad that google will never make enough sense on this page to index it correctly and get people here looking for swatches of Layla 62. 

If none of that made any sense, sorry and I hope you enjoyed the pretty pictures of Layla 62. 

No comments:

Post a Comment