Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Claire's Magnetix Gold stamped

I'm still so much in love with magnetic nail polish.  In fact I don't think I will ever get sick of it as a trend.

I want magnetic polish in ever colour and I want every shape magnet design there is.  I can't wait for the new China Glaze magnet with the concentric circles and the grid, and I just have to get me a bottle of Nails Inc magnetic polish with the fish net magnet.  Which brings me to this post.

This is Claire's Magnetix gold, which is really thick and gluggy, but still a beautiful colour on it's own without the magnet.  I then stamped it using a fish net design.  I really love how these gold magnetics end up looking like the stone Tiger Eye.


Nothing fancy for all us hard core nail buffs, but there was a lady at work in my team who saw these nails and I tried to explain firstly about magnetic polish and then about how to do stamping etc.  Her comment after that explanation was "And your just going to take this off tonight?"

No comments:

Post a Comment