Monday, August 20, 2012

Black with Rainbow Rhinestones

One thing that I really love about all the amazing nail blogs that are out there now, is the endless source of fantastic nail art inspiration.  Today's mani is exactly that.  Inspired by another blogger (Kayla Shevonne) who was also inspired by another nail blogger (solensdanserinde) and her pin on pinterest.

This mani is just a simple coat of a black creme polish and then individual rhinestones placed in a rainbow order.  I can't remember where I got my wheel of rhinestones, maybe it was ebay, but I do remember that it was only a few dollars and that they are really easy to find.  When I placed the rhinestones I painted a line of a regular top coat and placed them on using a pair of tweezers, it was amazingly easy to do.  I finished it off with a coat of Seche Vite.

I originally planned to make this matte using a matte top coat, just like both the original designs.  But I just couldn't stop looking at it while it was so shiny and gem like.  Mr 4 even commented on my nails today saying "Mummy, look at your nails! They are bewwfull. You should wear them every day".

Thanks for all the nail inspiration ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment