Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lynnderella - Common Sense

Today I have Lynnderella's Common Sense. It's a mix of copper and pink glitters, both hex and square, in a clear base.  It also has a very interesting irregular flake like shimmer which you can see best in the macro shot.

I was chatting with a reader via email and she told me she found the perfect undies for this polish.  She was right.  Given I love my matchy-matchy glitter and base, I was wondering what I should wear with this polish that had a combo of both pink and copper glitter.  Her suggestion was Ozotic 730. Ozotic 730 is a pink shimmery duochrome that shifts orange.  YES perfect match for both glitter colours. Thanks for the suggestion Billie.





This was one coat of Ozotic 730 and two wiped coats of Common Sense (this one is packed with glitter and didn't need dabbling). Topped with Ulta3 Non Chip and Seche Vite.  Considering how packed this polish is with glitter, it was really easy to apply.  All the glitters were flat and it was very shiny and reflective.  I don't usually wear much pink, but the copper glitter in this meant the polish  leaned a rose gold colour which was really pretty.  

I also really love the name of this polish, mainly because it means something to me.  I work for the government, and at work, there is a group of us that are often frustrated by our departments bureaucracy.  Decisions are sometimes made that make us scratch our heads. We have often chuckled about leaving our jobs and forming a new government department called the Department of Common Sense, and when we meet someone switched on and pretty cluey, we invite them to join our new department.  Now I picture us all wearing this polish too - yes, even you blokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment