Saturday, August 18, 2012

China Glaze - Want My Bawdy chevron with 2NITE

Here is a design I did using China Glaze - Want My Bawdy from the recent Bohemian collection.  I taped off a chevron design and painted it with China Glaze 2NITE from the OMG collection and added a silver edge using Layla Metal Chrome.





Here are a couple of photos of Want My Bawdy on it's own.  Every single review I have read about this polish has said that its the only polish in the Bohemian collection that they don't see any duochrome in at all.  I have to say I completely disagree.  I definitely can see a duochrome effect.  I've captured a little of it in the below photos where you can see the bright cobolt blue base and a purple glow near the cuticle edge.


Does anyone see this duochrome in their bottle?  I'm sure any other people that get a perfect score on this colour test will be able to see it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment