Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lynnderella - Kabbalah Bracelet

People, I broke a nail.  Ermahgerd right! Thankfully I don't break nails very often, but on the weekend I was loading a very large box containing a plastic cubby house into the back seats of the car.  The box slipped from my fingers and pulled back and broke off a nail right at the nail bed line.  I filed all my nails down to try and make them even so I am sporting my nubbiest nubs that ever nubbined! Plus my corners got all rounded off so now I have to work on my shaping as they grow out. DOH!

I still have exactly five sets of photos of my nails from mani's I wore or swatched last week, so I will just see how quickly my nails grow in five days, cause then I will have to photograph my nubbins.  In the mean time you will only be getting one one NOTD a day.

Here is one such polish I wore last week.  This is one coat of Lynnderella Kabbalah Bracelet layered over Mirenesse Berry Boa.  I loved this combination.  Berry Boa is so rich and dark so the red string glitter showed up nicely.  I have a secret crush of bar glitter, I must be one of the few people that actually like it.







Now let us all have a moment of silence in memory of all our nail tips that have been lost or broken during our short moments of clumsy stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment