Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another magnetic holo franken - purple

I was going to show my next favourite Ozotic pro multichrome polish, but to be honest, they are so dupey of the Artform ones, I'm just a bit bored with writing about them.  Not bored with the polishes, they are just amazing, I just can't be stuffed writing stuff up about them.  My bad.

Instead I have another magnetic holographic polish today.  This one is purple.  ** umm der, did I really need to tell you this was purple **

This was made using half magnetic polish, then equal parts of Artform holographic polish in Mauve, OPI DS Original and China Glaze LOL.  My franken is only in a small 5ml bottle, so I didn't feel too bad about frankening with my beloved DS Original or LOL.  Plus I was confident it would work perfectly because I have done it a few times already with other colours.

OOHHHH, magnetic stripy and holoy all at once.


Also, cause its still Thursday in Hawaii and on the west coast of the Americas (you crazy people living a day behind us Aussies - at least you will always know that the world wont end today, because it's already tomorrow in Australia (I know, old joke, sorry)) Where was I, oh yes, you still have just under 6 hours to enter my franken polish contest.

I have also decided to increase the size of my pictures by just a tad.  I don't bother making my pictures clickable, mainly because I never bother clicking on other peoples images, and I would rather save the storage space in my profile to add more pictures.  Hopefully the size increase wont screw up my template design.

No comments:

Post a Comment