Tuesday, June 14, 2011

JQ glitters haul

Here is my latest haul of some awesome glitters off eBay. The brand printed on the bottle is JQ and they came from Hong Kong.

As you can see, they come in gorgeous little dress bottles like the Nfu Oh's.  The bottles are similar to Nfu Oh, but not identical. Nfu Oh bottles are 17ml, these are 15ml, the glass bottle base is different and the bodice design has differently designed flowers and markings, and its gold.  I've seen these referred to as fake Nfu Oh's or Nfu Oh rip offs, which I don't think is fair, just because they use a similar styled bottle.  I mean polish brands have similar bottles all the time, I just need to look in my stash to see that. And it's not like they are trying to rip off Nfu Oh finishes.  These are glitter, which Nfu Oh doesn't have.

Anyway, I got these for between $3-$4 per bottle, which I thought was just amazing.  Unfortunately, the pink polish at the front lost her skirt in the mail, but luckily I was able to save most of the polish and decant it into another bottle.  Once I got the smashed glass out of the lid it screwed onto the new bottle perfectly.


Each of these polishes has two sorts of glitter in them.  Large hex glitter and small round glitter, all in the same colour.  All appear to be in a clear base.  Here is red, purple and orange.


Silver, blue and fuschia.


Green, gold and a multi coloured one with gold, red and blue.


Another multicoloured one with pink, blue and fuchsia, and the pink one.


I hope to swatch these on my nails soon, rather than just on a fake nail stick, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment