Monday, June 6, 2011

The day I looked "very nice"


14 years ago, after reaching the end of the aisle, like any bride, I just wanted to hear my future husband say I looked beautiful.  He kindly said I looked "very nice".  WHAT!  He quickly corrected himself outside after the service mind you, but I've never let him live it down.

Today is our 14th wedding anniversary.  Hubby has taken the day off work and we are off to do some fun things with the kiddies today.

I quickly did an anniversary mani last night.

I used Orly Luxe and Ulta3 Crystallina on the ring finger, with what are suppose to be two gold rings linked.  (although hubby thought the rings were a gold zorro mask - Doh!)


And for a quick trip down memory lane...


Sorry for the poor quality photo, our wedding was taken back before we had decent digital cameras, so I just took a photo of the picture hanging in our lounge room.

No comments:

Post a Comment