Wednesday, July 6, 2011

No buy in July & Ozotic 604

That's it, I'm officially on 'No buy in July'.  I have spent way, way too much money in the last four weeks on nail polish.  Most of my hauls have arrived, I'm just waiting on my Kleancolor metallics.

I haven't taken a photo of them all, but this is what I have hauled:

Chemistry multi-chromes  507 and 519 (although they look identical to me)
Chemistry holographics 510, 512, 514 and 517
Ozotic Pro holographics 511, 513, 516, 518, 522, 524, 525, 526, 527.
Ozotic Pro scattered holographics 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 617, 619, 621 and 624.

So I'm telling you now, you are going to be seeing A LOT of Ozotic Pro swatches coming up.

With the exception of 509 (linear Silver holo) I believe I have every multi chrome, every linear holo and every scattered holo in the Ozotic/Artform/Chemistry/B Range - Lumineye range.  Once July is over I might just have to get a Chemistry 509 so my list will be complete, although I have so many silver holos I don't really need it, but OCD in me needs it to complete the collection..  Also, once I have all my swatches together I will put together a colour guide.

The first polish I tried out of my haul was Ozotic 604. This is a pale champagne gold scattered holographic polish.  Spectacular to look at and easy to apply.  This was two coats. 



The holo particles look rather chunky, but they are still silky smooth on the nail without top coat and remove easily.  So no stupid foil method required for these babies!


Many of the Ozotics (and when I say ozotic, I'm referring to the whole dupy range of Ozotics/Artforms/Chemistry/B Range/any other private label Lumineye polish) have the same colour in both the scattered and the linear polishes. Here is a link back to Artform 514, which is the linear holo version of this polish. I only have half a bottle of Artform 514 left, so I bought a backup Chemistry version (as Artform's are all gone and they will be selling Ozotic soon too)

Now if you have any requests for which Ozotic or Chemistry you would like to see, please let me know, otherwise I'm just gonna be working my way through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment