Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ozotic 605

I know I commited to wearing red all week, but... I... just..... can't. Sorry.  I actually swatched another red, but didn't end up wearing it, and looking at my swatch pictures, they are just far too crappy to put up here. 

Instead I've gone back to my new Ozotics from my recent haul.  Today I'm wearing 605 and its so much more a 'me' colour.  Now I just checked that number again, and yes it is 605.  I've had such a shocker lately numbering things incorrectly on here.  Luckly I have some eagle eyed followers to pick up my errors.

Anywho, 605  is a pink toned bronzy brown scatterd holo.  Seriously, I can't believe I waited so long to get these polishes!  They are FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!.  Yes, so amazing that I used all caps and multiple exclamation marks.




Time to get my arse off the computer chair and do some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment