Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lynnderella - Lovey Dovey

I'm not going to go into any of the details that have occurred during the last week with regards to Lynnderella polishes, there are plenty of other places where you can read and comment on it.  

I choose to make my blog about my love of lacquers, and for me, when I talk about my love of lacquer, the simple fact is that I really do love Lynnderella nail polishes.  Regardless of where I may sit in the debate, looking at and wearing these glitter polishes makes me feel happy.

Lovely Dovey is a dusty purple glitter polish, it has smokey purple hexes and squares of various sizes with a light sprinkling of gunmetal grey squares and hexes.

This is two dabbled coats layered over Layla Deep Violet Magneffect polish.  I chose the Magneffect polish purely because the colour match was perfect, and I just didn't use the magnet on it.

This dried relatively smooth and I just added one coat of Ulta3 Non-Chip and a coat of Seche Vite.

Lynnderella nail polishes are no longer available through Llarowe wish lists.  Currently, the only avenue to purchase these is through Lynnderella's ebay store.  Unfortunately for international ladies, they only ship to the USA, which is a sad day for all non-US living Lynnderella lacquer lovers.  Lynnderella's blog is also now open for those seeking more information, including swatches of her upcoming collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment