Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Some recent NOTDs with stamping

Here are a couple of recent NOTD.

Jessica, Palladium - most definitely my most favourite sparkley platinum gold polish ever!  I did have only about half of a tiny 5ml bottle of this left, until I saw a full sized bottle on blog sale at Vintage Musing of a Modern Pinup, and then Carly gifted it to me!  Thank you so much!  I had to wear it as soon as I got it, and here it is stamped with Ulta3 Orchid with a swirly design from the DRK-A plate.

This next mani was a lucky dip.  I put my hand into my untried drawer and was going to put on whatever polish I pulled out.  I pulled out Color Club Jingle Jangle from their Beyond the Mistletoe collection of 2011.

I stamped this with a flower design from DRK-A plate using Layla Mirror Effect in Metal Chrome.  I had much better luck using the Layla polish for stamping this time.  Maybe the DRK-A plate is deeper than the other plates I was previously using and therefore the polish didn't dry too quickly, but I had no issues with picking up or transferring the polish at all this time.

Thanks for coming by.

No comments:

Post a Comment