Friday, February 10, 2012

Lynnderella - Matter of the Heart

Hello lovelies!  You're getting double bang for your buck today, because as well as my guest post over at Sparkly Vernis you get to see Lynnderella here!

Today's Valentine themed mani is the beautiful Matter of the Heart.  I put this on late last night because I thought it would be a quick mani to do before bed.  I guess it was relatively quick to do, but waiting for layers to dry slowed me down a bit, plus the painstaking glitter placement slowed me a lot.

Matter of the Heart has red, fuchsia, pink and silver holographic multi-sized hexagons and squares in a sheer milky pink base with subtle pink shimmer.  There is also scattered holographic hearts in the bottle but I wasn't lucky enough to get any on my nails for this mani.

Because I missed out on getting a heart from the bottle, I grabbed my bottle of NYC Heart Throb which has red and silver hearts and placed a single red heart on my ring finger.  You'll notice that some of the silver string glitter form Heart Throb also made it onto my nail.



For the base I started with one coat of Ulta 3 Natural Spring. I then put on a polish that I never thought I would wear again, the sorriest holo to ever be called a holo, Ozotic 527.  But I tell you the undie colour was perfect and just what I wanted.  Who would have thunk it, right? 

I the did two very carefully placed coats of Matter of the Heart.  Finished with one coat of glitter tamer and one of Seche Vite.




Till tomorrow lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment