Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lynnderella - Thank Blue

The thing I struggle most with my Lynnderella's is choosing the undies to wear beneath them.  I never know whether I should match the base colour, or go with something that will contrast. 

I seem to keep choosing matching undies at the moment.  I guess because these Lynnderella polishes are so new to me I want to experience and appreciate each colour in it's full glory before trying a contrast combination.

For this mani the undies I chose was Orly Hally's Comet from the Cosmic FX collection.  It's such a perfect match for this polish.  I did two coats of Hally's Comet, two of Lynnderella Thank Blue, glitter tamer then Seche Vite.





Lynnderella Thank Blue has turquoise hexagons and squares with turquoise holographic hexagons, squares and aqua hexagons in a sparkling turquoise blue base. 


Seriously people, mermaids tails sparkle with turquoise and aqua scales just like this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment