Friday, March 2, 2012

Lynnderella - All Hallow's Eve

I can't believe I have been wearing only Lynnderella polish for more than two weeks straight.  That has never happened for me, ever.  This of course leads me to today's Lynnderella, All Hallow's Eve.  I am eternally grateful to the ladies that helped me get these polishes, especially as I now see this polish will be discontinued.

This is two coats Lynnderella All Hallow's Eve over LA Girls Metallic Olive.  Glitter tamer and Seche Vite on top.


All Hallow's Eve contains 'deep green squares with emerald, lime, moss and chartreuse hexagons and squares in a sparkling darkling green base. Also contains emerald holographic hexagons as well as gold holo micro and hex glitter for all of your hallowed holo hexing needs.' No wonder it's so much more than just a green glitter!


Glowy and green and it conjurers up feelings of being lost in a deep in the dark forest. 




Following my success of using Lynnderella Forget You Not as a glitter gradient tip. I thought I would see if it would look any good with another colour.  I used the same base of Bourjois Rose Lounge, then a quick tip using La Girls Metallic Olive, then a painted on gradient with All Hallow's Eve.

Verdict = Lynnderella's are amazing for glitter tips.




Until my next Lynnderella post.

No comments:

Post a Comment