Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lynnderella - The Glittering Crowd, with application video

Ladies, please repeat after me - "I <insert name>, am addicted to glitter nail polish".

Oh Em Eff Gee - I'm almost lost for words about this polish.  This is Lynnderella's The Glittering Crowd which I believe is crafted with more than 100 different shapes, colours and sizes of glitter. ONE HUNDRED!  And I believe it too.

This is one of the polishes that Lynnderella is discontinuing after the current round of orders.  It will become a very precious bottle to me because I don't believe I will ever own anything like it again.


I received the most comments on my nails today ever in my history of wearing polish.  People were amazed and fascinated by this polish.  The ladies wanted to know what brand it was and where to get it (sorry ladies) and the blokes even thought it was cool and very gem like!


I wanted to show off The Glittering Crowd all on it's very own, so I layered it over a neutral base colour, China Glaze It's My Turn.  Ok so it's a sparkly holo base, but it was kind of perfect under this.


One layer of China Glaze It;s My Turn, two layers The Glittering Crowd, Glitter Tamer, Ulta3 Non chip and Seche Vite.


Here is a quick little video that I did with my dabble application method that I described here.  I have no idea how to edit videos, so this is just straight off my camera.  It was also done under artificial light, so my fingers are a light shade of oompa loompa orange. But you'll get the idea.



See you in a few days, this is not coming off my nails until it falls off!

No comments:

Post a Comment