Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lynnderella - Connect the Dots

The nail art challenge entries are coming thick and fast now. I have 23 Aussie entries and 29 International entries.  Still your best ever odds of winning three bottles of Lynnderella nail polish.  There is still time to send me your entry, I'll accept them until midnight Sunday night (anywhere in the world).

Check this out. I'm pulling out the big guns of Lynnderella, back-to-back today. The incredible The Glittering Crowd yesterday and today, the most sort after, attempted to be duped, original creation that is Connect the Dots.

I saw this design over at Spit and Polish only recently (although her post is from December) when I was googling Connect the Dots to get ideas about what to layer it over.  I'm wasn't sure if I really loved Connect the Dots, but then I saw her post and instantly knew I had to wear it like that. And now that I have, I know I love Connect the Dots.


This was two coats, of Bourjois Rose Lounge (my go-to sheer pink), black tips and one coat of Lynnderella Connect the Dots.  Topped with Ulta 3 non chip and Seche Vite.




See that gorgeous silver shimmer, well it kinda shifts between pink and blue and silver for me, and what it does is makes your nails look sparkly and wet all the time!  That is what sets this polish apart from the imitations.


Until my next Lynnderella, happy polishing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment