Monday, March 19, 2012

Nail Art Challenge - Judges top eight and random winner

Yes, this is the post that announces winners, well actually only one - Sorry, you'll have to come back tomorrow for the others.

First up is the list of finalists. We ended up choosing eight to go into a drawer to win prize one - Lynnderella's She Lived in a Swamp, Happy HoloDaze! and Gotta Love Brains.

I know I really don't need to say this but, there were a lot of excellent entries that I would love to single out for the creativity and skill but when I counted them up, there were at least another twenty that I would be doing that for, and that's on top of these here.

Please don't be disappointed if your nail art isn't here. You all did a great job, but we had to cut it down somehow. Some, even though not in the top eight, have really inspired me to create myself, so keep a lookout for those upcoming manis.

Next time I think I'm just doing all random draws cause it's just too hard to pick.

So here are our top eight, in no particular order.

Angela

Ev

Kittenpillar

Jme

Jelena

Grace

Rebecca

GorgeoisPig

And the winner, just chosen right then by random.org is...
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
WAIT FOR IT.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

Congratulations Ev, please email me within 24 hours, or I'm going to randomly select another winner from the top eight.

Ladies in the top eight, congratulations - you all did exceptionally amazing, awesome and beautiful work. And you will all still be placed into either the Aussie or International random draw.

I'm gonna make you sweat on it another day to do the two random draws - because a) I've gotta wait to see if Ev contacts me in 24 hours, b) I'm just not organised enough tonight and c) this post is already long enough.

Finally, there was one special piece of nail art that we didn't put into the top eight, but we all decided deserves a prize. Any guy that makes an effort to do nail art in an effort to win his girlfriend some Lynnderella nail polish, deserves something. In this case, Andrew stuck fake model railway turf onto his nails and photographed it, thus making evidence which will allow his friends to give him endless amounts of crap forever. But Andrew, you can tell them it was all worth it, cause I have an extra spare bottle of a Lynnderella polish that I'm sending you.

No comments:

Post a Comment