Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hits Holographic - Deméter

Rightyo.  Kristy got in first and asked to see the Orange one!  I really wanted to swatch them all at once, but at only 6ml per bottle I decided that I was going to wear each colour for at least a whole day.  I couldn't bear to put one of these one just to take it off after a photo session.

The truth is, this is probably the one polish from the whole collection I wasn't too sure about.  It certainly is a unique colour in my holo collection, and that's really saying something, as I have a pretty extensive holographic polish collection.
Deméter is an orange coral colour with a holographic finish that is very similar to Ozotic polishes, or 1500-35 grade spectraflair franken polishes.

The Hits polishes have large wide brushes like the OPI pro wide, which I love.  The formula on this was fantastic, no dragging or bald spots like with Nfu Oh or Gosh Holo.  I wore this mani with no base coat or top coat and at the end of a full 24 hours it still looks perfect.  It was super shiny to the finish and dried in about the usual time.  Given I didn't use SV top coat I thought I might get some dents, but I didn't.  This was three coats.






Very good first impression from this brand and of my first Brazillian polish. Brazillian ladies, I might be looking to do more swaps to get some more of your beautiful polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment