Monday, October 17, 2011

Hits Holographic - Dionisio

Ladies, if you love your purple polishes, this one is going to go straight to the top of your wish list. Holy Guacamole this is one freaking beautiful polish.  I don't want to hype this one up too much, cause there is nothing worse on a nail blogger going on about every polish being amazing, but seriously guys, this one is amazing.

Dionisio, the Greek God of Wine, and my nails look like the juicy purple grapes just ripe for the picking!  This polish was again perfect in application and formula.  I did three coats just to ensure there were no transparent bits for the photo, but two coats would have been enough. 


Check this baby out up close.






So of course you are now wondering how it compares to Ozotic 513 (which is the same as Glitter Gal Dark Purple)?  Well I actually have the comparison swatch done already.  

As you can see, Dionisio is a much bluer purple and Ozotic 513 really looks rather pink in comparision.


In the shade below.



Dionisio is such a beautiful purple.  I much prefer it over Ozotic 513, maybe because I prefer cooler tones and therefore like the blue purple more than the pink purple.

Such a beautiful polish, but damn - only 6ml!!  If I don't get a backup of this I will have to spranken a dupe!

No comments:

Post a Comment