Friday, October 21, 2011

Ozotic multichrome dry marble

Here are two quick photos I took of my mani that I wore earlier this week.  I put it on on Sunday night and didn't get to photograph it until Tuesday morning before work.  And then, I took only TWO photos.  Why I ask?  Why did I only take two photos? I'm sure I wasn't running that late to work that I couldn't stand there for another minute to capture a few other angles.  Oh well.  Two photos it is. 

I did this as a dry water marble just like I have done my other ones.  My black and gold one and the first ones with the step by step guide.  I find it much easier to do a dry water marble than a regular one. This one wasn't great, it was a little rushed, but the effect was still pretty.

I used my set of Ozotic multichromes; 502, 503, 504, 506 & 507, marbled over black.  The worst thing about only having taken two photos is I didn't even get the best fingers.  My right thumb and index were so good! DOH!


This shot in the sun is lowsey, but I either include it, or only show one picture.


The only real weird thing with this water marble using multichromes is that I wasn't able to see much of the colour shift of any of the polishes anymore.

Now before you go off and say what a great idea this was, know that I saw it first using Ludurana multichromes over on Esmaltes da Kelly. Her's is AMAZING.  I will try this again cause I really want mine to look like hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment