Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kleancolor stamping and awesome Nail Mail!

Ah, Kleancolor metallics, is there anything you can't do?  I seriously can't tell you how in love with the Kleancolor metallics I am.  Why did it ever take me so long to try them, and why did I not see anyone else raving about them on their blogs?

I've frankened with these babies, they're amazing one coaters in their own right, and now, look how well they stamp.  I've gotta say they do bleed a little when you apply top coat, so that the edges of the stamping go a little fuzzy and out of focus, but when I think about the stamping possibilities with all the Kleancolor metallic colours, I simply don't care.

My base colour here is Orly FX Shine, stamped with Bundle Monster plate BM-221 in Kleancolor Metallic Purple.


And now I'm sure you've noticed that I also added a coat of my Spectraflair topcoat.


Now I have made that SV spectraflair top coat, I'm not quite sure how I'm going to stop myself applying it to every single non holo mani I'm wearing.  I mean, come on, if you can holo up every mani, then why wouldn't you right?!?
 

And now for my nail mail all the way from Brazil.  I did my first ever swap with Tata Nada Ver.  I've always been too worried I'd get busted with the whole dangerous goods in the post business, but when she contacted me to do a swap for the Holográficos Hits no Olimpo, I sucked it up and lied my ass off on the customs declaration!  And yay that we have easy access to Ozotics to swap for too (especially as Picture Polish don't post to Brazil at the moment).  So here they are on our garden wall this arvo!


Left to right: Zeus - black, Hefesto - top coat, Artemise - silver, Hermes - gold, Poseidon - light blue, Apolo - dark blue, Hera - aqua blue, Dionísio - purple, Héstia - pink mauve, Atenas - magenta, Ares - red, Afrodite - pink, Deméter - orange.




Oh yeah baby!!  Any requests for which one first?

No comments:

Post a Comment