Thursday, October 6, 2011

One extreme to the other

This week at work, I went from one extreme to the other with my nails.  

On Monday and Tuesday I wore Gosh Holographic in all it's amazing silver holographic shiny awesomeness.  Luckily I work in an office where I can get away with 'out-there' looking nails, cause this is so *not* a work appropriate nail polish.  However, it was the perfect polish to be wearing when I told the woman at work about my nail blog!  It made her instantly look at my nails, and what better polish to be wearing than this!!



I got three good day's out of Gosh Holo! I used Orly bonder as the base coat, as I had heard it was just a good as Aqua Base.  Two coats of Gosh Holo, no top coat.  I did have some flakey bits wearing off on the corners of my nails, but it was still ok.

Wednesday night I switched polish, and I really went to the other extreme.  I tried a mattified mannequin mani.  Apologies for these less that stellar pictures of it.  It was taken in the drizzly morning light before heading to work early this morning.



This was OPI Samoan Sands and Essie Matte About You.  I totally love it.  It's so quite and neutral and so unlike my usual manis.  It makes my fingers look strangely long and alien like.  It's very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment