Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hits Holographics - Atena

Back to the Hit's holographics today, and a post with few words, so I can get on with doing some frankening this evening.

Atena, or the English translation Athena, is (according to Wikipedia) the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, warfare, strength, strategy, female arts, crafts, justice, and skill.  I like that for strong, femaile god they chose this strong bright pink holo.  In the bottle this is a rich magenta, but on the nail it seems more pink.  Perfect application again.  Good strong holo again. Love it. AGAIN!






I did not do a comparison with any other polishes, because I don't have any other holos in my collection that are even close to this colour.  None of my Ozotics / Chemistry's / Artforms.  YAY to no dupes!  Is there an OPI DS that is close to this??

No comments:

Post a Comment