Monday, October 29, 2012

Graveyard "This is Halloween Nail Art Challenge"

We are in the home stretch now with the nail art challenge, only two more days to go.

I did a very simple graveyard look that really relies on the gradient background to provide the ambiance.  I struggled a bit thinking of something for this design, and when that happens I just jump onto google images and do so searches to see if anything catches my fancy.  That is exactly what happened with this image.

I created the gradient using Kleancolor Metallic Black, Picture Polish Kryptonite, Layla Ceramic Effects 61 and Kleancolor Metallic Green.  And finally, following quite a few requests over the last few months from you guys, I created a how-to video of how I create my gradients.  In fact I just filmed it while I was doing this exact manicure.

For the graveyard I hand painted a few tomb stones and stamped some curly trees from the pumpkin design on Bundle Monster plate BM224. This one is another easy peasy design.




Here is my how to create a gradient video.



I'm wearing my Trick or Treat mani today, so I will by changing my mani tonight and selecting my favourite design from another challenger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment