Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Recreate "This is Halloween Nail Art Challenge"

Today I recreated a design from another challenger.  There were so many ideas to choose some, but I ended up choosing a design from one of my new favourite nail art blogs, Polish Rainbow.  She only just started blogging but she has already created some awesome manis, plus she loves cats!

I didn't have all the same polishes, so I just recreated the idea using orange and purple polishes that I did have.  The vertical gradient was created using Kleancolor metallic purple and metallic orange, I then did the dots using Nubar Violet Sparkle and Fire Sparkle.  I feel my gradient didn't bring the purple up the sides enough, but I was still happy with the result.




Wow, so the challenge is over.  Is it too early to start thinking about doing a Christmas themed nail art challenge?


No comments:

Post a Comment