Sunday, October 14, 2012

Red-back Spiders

Last week when we did the water marble design for the Halloween Challenge, I really loved the two red-backs I added to one finger and commented I would have to do a full red-back mani.  Here it is.

I used OPI Samoan Sands as the base then painted on the black funky french freehand.  I used BM13 for both the white webs and black spiders and stuck red rhinestones to the body.  I then painted most of the rhinestone in with black polish and a fine brush, and just left the red line down it's back.  Finished with a coat of Seche Vite to seal in the stamps and hold on those rhinestones.

I also entered this design in the Bundle Monster Fright Night competition on Facebook.  There are some amazing entries that you should check out if your looking for some Halloween Nail Art inspiration (and while you're there, I'd love it if you voted for my design).

I love these little guys bulbous bodies.

Thanks for visiting, and voting ;) and I hope you had (or are still having) an excellent weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment