Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trick or Treat "This is Halloween Nail Art Challenge"

Ohh look, I did a gradient again, are you getting sick of seeing gradients?  I hope not cause I have another one tomorrow.

Here are my trick or treat candy nails.  I created the gradient using all Picture Polish shades. From the cuticle to the tip is Twinkle, Honey Dew, Mellow Yellow and Tango, all such perfect spring pastel shades and perfect for sweet lollies.  I only just got these polishes so I will show individual swatches soon.

Stamping was done using BM306 on the index finger and DRK-B plate for the cupcakes and lollies.  I wrote trick or treat using a sharpie permanent pen. When I applied top coat it dragged the ink a little, but I actually like the look of the dragged bleeding ink because it kind of goes with the whole Halloween theme.






No comments:

Post a Comment