Friday, October 26, 2012

Witches "This is Halloween Nail Art Challenge"

The theme for today in the 'This is Halloween Nail Art Challenge' is Witches, or in my case the singular - Witch.

Here she is leaving her house for the evening, the bats flying in the approaching dark sky.

I started with a base of Ulta3 Lily White, then did a gradient using OPI DS Fantasy, Kleancolor Metallic Sapphire and Ulta 3 Razzle.  I added the moon with a dot from the back of one of my nail art brushes and made it a little bigger with the brush.  

For the stamping, I used BM13 for the witch, BM305 for the house with little bats and BM213 for the other bats - wow I used a plate from each on the Bundle Monster sets for this mani. 

For the final little touch, I added some little gold highlights using Kleancolor Metallic Yellow to the house windows.






Which witch is which :)

No comments:

Post a Comment