Friday, October 12, 2012

Jack-o-Lanterns "This is Halloween Nail Art Challenge"

I did promise so freehand nail art this time around, and it doesn't get much simpler than this.

First I have to say, I love love love the Kleancolor metallic polishes.  This is one coat of Kleancolor Metallic Orange and I think it's such a perfect Halloween shade and it simply glows.

On top of my kleancolour metallic orange base, I grabbed a nail art brush and painted in the black background leaving the pumpkin shape in the middle.  I then added the faces and voila.  This took me all of about 10 minutes to do and I just loved the result.



And for today's dose of uber cuteness, here is my baby pumpkin.  We don't do trick or treating here, but I will take any excuse to dress her up. Jack-o-lantern nails means matching daughter!

I've already done my Zombie nails, and I'm really looking forward to showing you them on Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment